Monday, April 21, 2008

Wenu

Hi,

My name is Wenu. I am a graduate student at Maharishi University of Management. I am International student from Indonesia. I have chosen MUM because MUM offers the consciousness based education, even tough I had gotten some scholarship from some universities in Europe and USA, but I decided to choose MUM for my PhD. What I found after 8 months at MUM is really fulfilling, exactly different from any other universities that I had attended. At MUM every aspect of the education so integrated, from the individual level, I enhance my brain capacity through a regular practice of mediation and the most healthy food which is poison free food, organic food, that make me always fit and in perfect health. And finally, it is a great destiny for being able to be a part of the peace maker for the world, I feel all the meditator here at MUM is a hero and expert in peace maker that contribute a lot for the world peace.

No comments: